Dentons will be providing a complimentary half-day employment law seminar in Toronto on Friday, June 10th. You are welcome to join us.
Presentations at the seminar will be as follows:
- “Recent OHS Cases of Interest”, presented by Adrian Miedema
- “Workplace confidential: How to maintain privilege over workplace investigations”, presented by Andy Pushalik and Rahim Punjani
- “Bill 132: Ontario’s new sexual violence and harassment legislation – what employers need to know”, presented by Sabrina Serino
- “To compete or not to compete? Tips and traps when drafting restrictive covenants”, presented by Jeff Mitchell and Chelsea Rasmussen
- “How to support transgender employees”, presented by Anneli LeGault
- “You tweeted what?!: Tips on effectively managing social media in the workplace”, presented by Matthew Curtis and Saba Zia
- “Covering your assets: Common employer liabilities and best practices for managing HR risk”, presented by Blair McCreadie and Carmen Francis
- “Do you sponsor a Group RRSP or defined contribution pension plan? Beware of “estimates” that your provider wants to give your employees”, presented by Mary Picard and Aiwen Xu
Date & Time Friday, June 10, 2016 Registration and breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m. Welcome remarks and special guest speaker: 9:00-9:30 a.m. Breakout sessions: 9:45-12:15 p.m. Lunch and special guest speaker: 12:15 p.m.
Location Dentons Canada LLP 77 King Street West 5th Floor Toronto, ON
Contact Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.