Date: January 17, 2019
Time: 9-10 a.m. PT, 10-11 a.m. MT, 12-1 p.m. ET
Join us for a complimentary 1 hour webinar where we’ll highlight and identify the changes in Employment and Labour law that you need to know about and the trends that can be expected to impact your workplace in 2019.
Topics will include:
- A roundup on the big changes to workplace legislation across the country
- US Immigration and cross-border travel in light of the legalization of cannabis in Canada
Please confirm your attendance by Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
LSBC: This session will be registered for 1 hour of CPD credit with the Law Society of British Columbia.
LSO: This program is eligible for up to 1 substantive hour with the Law Society of Ontario.
Barreau du Québec: This program will allow participants to earn 1 CLE hour with the Barreau du Québec.
This session is only available via webinar
- Catherine P. Coulter, Counsel, Ottawa
- Virginie Dandurand, Counsel, Montréal
- Ellen S. Kief, Counsel – U.S. Immigration Law, Vancouver
- Adrian C. Elmslie, Partner, Edmonton
- Taylor Buckley, Associate, Vancouver
Please contact Carla Vasquez, Events Manager, at email@example.com or +1 416 361 2377.
Dentons Canada LLP is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event if you have any particular accommodation requirements. We will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.