You are invited to the Dentons’ Labour, Employment and Pensions group half-day seminar on emerging workplace and human resources issues. Join us on May 31st at this complimentary seminar to discuss topics such as:
- Jail time for OHSA violations – Adrian Miedema
- Bill 66 and pay transparency legislative update – Kyle Isherwood
- Workplace investigations – Pam Chan Ebejer
- Workplace accommodation dos and don’ts – Karina Pylypczuk
- Just cause terminations – Matthew Curtis
- Wrongful dismissal settlements – Meaghen Russell
- What you need to know about employment class actions – Mark Evans and Andy Pushalik
- Key employment contract considerations – Chelsea Rasmussen
This program may be eligible for recertification points.
This program may be eligible for substantive hours required by the Law Society of Ontario.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration and breakfast|
|8:50 a.m.–9:55 a.m.||Opening remarks and guest speaker to give an update on drug and alcohol testing|
|10:10 a.m.–12:40 p.m.||Breakout sessions|
|12:40 p.m.||Lunch and networking|
Please contact Melis Dimitriou, Client Development Coordinator, Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 416 361 2336.
Dentons Canada LLP is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the event if you have any particular accommodation requirements. We will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.