Date and time:Start: February 11, 2020, 12:00 PM EDT
End: February 11, 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
This seminar is available in the following time zones:
12 a.m. – 1 p.m. EDT
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. MT
9 a.m. – 10 a.m. PT
This session is only available via webinar
LSBC: This session is registered for 1 hour of CPD credit with the Law Society of British Columbia.
LSO: This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour with the Law Society of Ontario.
Barreau du Québec: An application for verification of eligibility has been submitted to the Barreau du Québec.
Join us for a complimentary 1 hour webinar where we’ll highlight and identify the changes in Employment and Labour law that you need to know about and the trends that can be expected to impact your workplace in 2020.
Topics will include:
- Tips for Avoiding Employment Liability in 2020
- Telecommuting: Considerations when Employees are Working Remotely
- Ending the Employment Relationship of Long Service Employees – Pensions, Benefits and Compensation Strategies
- Where are we going with notice periods?!
Please confirm your attendance by Friday, February 10, 2020.
- Catherine P. Coulter, Counsel, Ottawa
- Alison D. Walsh, Partner, Edmonton
- Scott Sweatman, Partner, Vancouver
- Roxana Jangi, Senior Associate, Calgary
Please contact Justine Moller, Coordinator, Client Development and Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 416 863 4560.