Date and time: November 26, 2019
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. ET
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. MT
9 a.m. – 10 a.m. PT
This session is only available via webinar
LSBC: This session is registered for 1 hour of CPD credit with the Law Society of British Columbia.
LSO: This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour with the Law Society of Ontario.
Join us for a complimentary 1-hour webinar where we will highlight the changes you need to know about and identify the trends that we expect to affect your workplace in 2019.
Topics will include:
- Managing Harassment Investigations under the OHSA: Requirements and Pitfalls
- A Case Law Update on Sexual Harassment
- Creating Enforceable Contracts: Consideration in the Employment Context
Please confirm your attendance by Thursday, November 21.
- Adrian Miedema, Partner, Toronto
- Cristina Wendel, Partner, Edmonton
- Kyle Isherwood, Associate, Toronto
Please contact Carla Vasquez, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 416 361 2377.